Wednesday, March 08, 2006

What my brother and I have in common

My brother Mike fell off his bike last Sunday. He broke his left clavicle (years ago he also fractured his right arm -- that allowed him to learn to write with his left hand). They are giving him three months to heal, else they'll probably have to open him up. My friend Roy, a roadbiker himself, tells him: If he likes biking he can definitely ride again. This is fairly common to pro bikers ... he has become a pro!

I broke my left clavicle in a horseback riding accidemnt on November 28, 1999 in Tagum, Davao del Norte.

Here's a link to a previous blog. I found out too that RP's top equestrian team members Toni Leviste and Joker Arroy also had broken clavicles, but they still ride.

http://petermillan.blogspot.com/2005/08/what-madonna-and-i-have-in-common.html

No comments: