Friday, May 04, 2007

True to form

First Gentleman orders his lawyers to drop all his libel suits against journalists.  Journalists seem to say Thanks, but no thanks.  Let's continue our class suit against FG.  See you in court.  There was only one I heard who said something like Thanks.  Let's end this.  Ramon Tulfo.  I just don't remember if he joined the class suit, however.

Cory's phone bugged.  She wasn't surprised.  No one is.  Malacanang says we do not know anything about it.  Opposition says it is government's doing.  The pros say it is opposition's gimmick.

And watching the tv news and clips, I am more and more convinced that we do not know how to preserve the scene of the crime.  I mean, almost everyone, contaminated evidence.  PLDT, the police, Cory herself, media, even my batchmate Ricky now with ANC, holding evidence or possible pieces of evidence.  Whew!

No comments: