Monday, September 17, 2007

Grandpa Sim

The 13th of September was my paternal grandfather's birthday. My second name Simeon is taken from his name. I am the only Simeon Millan left in this world. Y'see, my Dad's eldest brother was Simeon Jr., a lawyer, who was appointed to the bench, but had to stop his training because he was diagnosed with liver cancer. He also passed away about 2 years ago. I do not have any cousins who are named Simeon.


About two years ago I was on a two-week work program in Singapore, and yesterday I looked over some photos I had of that trip. I saw this picture (me behind the wheel(s) of a yellow Ferrari). What struck me this time around was that the license plate of the ferrari giallo shows SFM1999Y. These are the initials of my grandpa's name: Simeon Feri Millan

Cool!


Blogged with Flock

No comments: