Saturday, August 23, 2008

L.I.E.S.

As I stopped by my must-read pro-life blog Jill Stanek, I saw this (excerpts below) by one of the readers of Jill's blog (HisMan):

In analyzing and meditating on Jill's post today, I have invented a new acronym for the MSM. My goal was to capture and express what they do and who they are in as few lettes as possible. I've got to confess, it wasn't difficult, however, it is so right on the money, so easy to remember, so market friendly, I must claim ownership of it amd copyright it. Here it is:

L.I.E.S

It stands for Left In Extreme Spin. It is representative of what a liberal media is willing to do at every level when they realize that their annointed one is in danger of being exposed as one who lies and therefore, be disqualified, i.e., not elected, as one ready and fit to lead the Free World.

So, the LIES lies to expose their LIAR or Leftist In Altered Reality, aka, Barack Obama (another acronym or should I say acrimony I now copyright). Ah, the LIES of a LIAR, aka the Chigago Tribune, Washigton Post, Time, Newsday, Huffington Post, MSNBC, CNN, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

So, the LIES conspires not by exposing the LIAR, as is their sacred duty confirmed by the shedding of blood in wars past, the LIES add to the pile of lies by attacking the revealer of truth, necessitating more LIES. The downward spiral of LIES begins, while we reminisce the tale of one Dan Rather, the poster boy for the LIES.

The context of this is that mainstream media (over in the US) have not picked-up on one of the more important issues that hound Obamessiah (here, here, here, here, and here, among many who have reported or commented).

Or even if they did, they care very little, or give their own theories as to why O did what he did and continues to believe (as if they are protecting him?).

Despite what some might say that I shouldn't really care about what is happening in the US, I do care; what with the Pinoy's penchant of imitating what the Americans think and do.

No comments: