Monday, October 17, 2011

Joe Nebrao+

Dear friend Joe Nebrao passed away last Saturday evening from his cancer.  I first met him in 2007.  I learned a lot from him, and that says a lot.  He got me to help out in Rosevale School, a school that was very close to his heart.  We definitely have an intercessor for the school in Heaven.  

We shared a cab to Kitanglad Center before he left for the US and even then his mind and heart were still for Rosevale as well as the Center.  He was in a hurry to get things in order before his trip, and before his illness could get the better of him.

Here is a photo I snapped of him in 2008 during Rosevale School's Foundation Anniversary.  I capped it as Rosevale Boss.  Now, he is with his Boss. 

He will be interred on Thursday, after the Mass at the Guadalupe Chapel at Xavier Estates.















Some other photos here.

No comments: